Tuesday, February 9, 2010

White Cervical Mucus 1 Week Before Period Strethcy Cervical Mucus?

Strethcy cervical mucus? - white cervical mucus 1 week before period

I tried to get pregnant in the last 6 months, had a regular cycle of activity and normal, the first day of my last cycle was 1.12.2008, 2 weeks later I was a test to predict "ovulating, and I found my ovulation days had sex in those days, and made sure to use a pillow, and only the pool, about a week and a half later I finally places it was only 2 towels with blood stained brown, is now a week later I am with a protein mucus, this could be a good sign? It was just before the start of a miscarriage to try and really do not want to make my hopes, I am for a 13th

1 comments:

brendaco... said...

It looks promising.

I had a cycle with my two pregnancies. Good luck.

Post a Comment