Thursday, February 4, 2010

Excercises For Prolapsed Disc HELP - ANY PTs/Doctors? What Excercises/stretches For Disc Prolapse And DDD From L4 - S1 Please?

HELP - ANY PTs/Doctors? What excercises/stretches for disc prolapse and DDD from L4 - S1 please? - excercises for prolapsed disc

I L5/S1 herniated disc compressing the nerve root in my left leg. I have numbness in the legs when standing for about 5 minutes, if it is bad, although I have some better days. I also have degeneration and desiccation of the two previous albums. I would like to improve the numbness in order to stabilize my life easier and also the spine more. It is a long-standing illness, which I have been about 4 years I am 27 years.

Can treatment, chiropractors or osteopaths you advise me please? Thank you very much.

1 comments:

Dr. K said...

You need to consult a physiotherapist or trained in the McKenzie method, or a chiropractor trained in the Gonstead method. Both are excellent to help with herniated discs.

http://www.mckenziemdt.org/
http://www.gonsteadseminar.com/referral. ...

Post a Comment