Saturday, February 27, 2010

How To Know If A Scorpio Man Is Attracted To You Do You Think I Would Have To Worry About A Taurus Woman Getting My Scorpio Man?

Do you think I would have to worry about a Taurus woman getting my Scorpio man? - how to know if a scorpio man is attracted to you

I am a year from cancer and have a. I know you think of me, and I know that you care. I love him and trust him, but sometimes I'm afraid that the girl you take away Taurus in your work. Is connected and not talk really, unless that work-related, but first a long time ago, said she was attractive and easy. After we became more serious and I knew I did not like her and was angry when I talked to him or something, kept everything. Said some time ago, she was attractive, but is not attracted to her, that had nothing to fear because he was with me, I would not start anything with her. I think so, but since I read so many thingsTensions and the things between Taurus and Scorpio, which has me a little uncomfortable. Rarely speak or see each other at work, but still .............. arrghhhh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment