Monday, February 15, 2010

Picture Of Vagin How To Take A Picture Where It Looks Like There Are Two Of The Same Person?

How to take a picture where it looks like there are two of the same person? - picture of vagin

I have a Canon Rebel T1i I did, so I still am learning how to use it. I noticed that some images in which there seems to be 2 or more of the same person, how can I do? Is it something to do with the coup? Or what?

Sorry if I think I am as completely stupid. I am very helpless when it comes to this kind of thing.

2 comments:

Candid Chris said...

This is the photo editing on the computer, no digital camera. If you shoot a (film SLR), which would be a routine single double exposure by simply pressing the film is rewound in, no cinema, or the axis of the film in a digital camera.

Editing digital photos is the answer.

bbshady said...

Stand for starters. Take a photo of the person. Switch to manual focus, so it does not change between the images for any reason. Move the frame, the camera does not move at all.

The single layer in Photoshop and use the layer mask to loosen the material to appear on. You may want to configure your camera to manual exposure mode is the same. Its really not hard to do. Just be with everything as far as possible be in order and be careful. Good Luck

Post a Comment