Monday, January 25, 2010

Japanese Full Face Diving Mask For All The People Of South Carolina, Do You Know The Name Of The Japanese-style Play That Came To Columbia???

For all the people of South Carolina, do you know the name of the Japanese-style play that came to Columbia??? - japanese full face diving mask

Here are some details:
01. The work lasted a weekend.
02. It was Columbia, South Carolina in 2004.
03. It is Japanese.
04. There are kings, queens, princes and princesses.
05. It's like a sort of Japanese version of Romeo and Juliet, but there are no ghosts, no dancing, many, many faces of the characters) are painted white (the base) and a variety of other colors (drawings. I can not remember the title, but I admit, when I see it.

1 comments:

-The- Hardcore Thespian said...

I'm not from South Carolina, or see the show, but I would say that the descriptions, a piece of Kabuki theater. I do not know the particular program. Tip: Users of kabuki

Post a Comment