Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Causes For Increase In Cervical Mucus Am I Pregnant? I HAVENT HAD MY REGULAR PERIODS FOR 2MONTHS NOW?

Am i pregnant? I HAVENT HAD MY REGULAR PERIODS FOR 2MONTHS NOW? - causes for increase in cervical mucus

My periods are regular, but I have now for 2 months I had lost, 2 times and each time I was still in time. I remember that unprotected sex with my boyfriend for 6 days before I ovulate qiet and 2 months for her time that I want to eat anything in sight mass food! And over at around 8:00 clock in the morning, I see myself getting up and throw it all yellow, I did much of the increase in cervical mucus and were very tired and sleep during the day in the place of the real? I was also abit Moody and I'm not sexually active and as much as was the case, can not take a pregnancy test because I live in the country and at home, their business in the vicinity is not enough I'll take about 1 hours and ABIT to stores where they sell me wonder if I go to the doctor around the corner from me and they have taken a blood test? the thing is. . Im not yet ready for a child and told my friend when I'm pregnant, I said I wanted to get an abortion, but I and my mother died consed abortion? We do not believe they think they are pure evil I do not want kids yet, because I'm so muh fun as I can do at the moment and something of my life First I have 19 clock. What should I do? And how do I deal with it when I'm pregnant? : S Soo confused!


Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment