Friday, January 1, 2010

Dirty Sluts On Msn Messanger Teenage Problems!?!?!?!?

Teenage problems!?!?!?!? - dirty sluts on msn messanger

ok well in the 14 s and have a long boyfirend one years I've been with him for 4 months! : D

added, however, my ex-boyfriend has spread me on MSN n sayin HEZ gunna our secret.
iz secret that I almost sex WIF him. noe and im ok ok, I'm too young, but I found myself in the moment and I still regret being with him.
Our clothes are still where we are in bed and tried to Wen-shirt and I said no SKET called me dirty and I'm useless, because I to take to the sex ... I'm crazy about him n gave him a face n da punch left. thats how we separate ourselves!

HES but he said the rumor is spread, as I'm a dirty whore, as I have done all these things dirty!

Help What can I do
What if my current boyfriend does not listen to rumors!?

I need advice!

thank you x

0 comments:

Post a Comment