Thursday, November 12, 2009

Wedding Welcome Notes Gift Baskets For Destination Wedding... Alcohol Choices?

Gift Baskets for destination wedding... alcohol choices? - wedding welcome notes

I'm getting married in the south, and I began planning my gift baskets ... I wonder what kind of alcohol is the ... Do you think that the champagne at a formal welcome for a drink ... You can pre-order Nectar Imperial / or Moet Moet & Chandon Brut Split with the flight, I take but I know nothing of champagne ... This material is good? Or should I be with wine or rum? Thanks in advance ... and other ideas are appreciated ... So far, I think the sunscreen, insect repellent, 2 flutes, wine (or whatever is appropriate for the selected type of alcohol), a welcome message with information about the hotel, water, maybe a few snacks and water for For example, if a trainer a type of rocking in the pool, and some luggage tags ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment