Saturday, January 2, 2010

Suv Luggage Racks Other Than The Philippines, What Other Countries Have Volkswagen Brasilia Cars Still Running On The Roads?

Other than the Philippines, what other countries have Volkswagen Brasilia cars still running on the roads? - suv luggage racks

I live in the Philippines. And in 1982 my father bought a new VW Brasilia fresh out of the car factory. It was a beautiful pale yellow. And it was a luggage rack on the roof. During my teenage years has been our family car. When I was in my twenties, Dad gave the car for me. It is 2006 and I am still running and driving on the road as an ultra-modern SUVs and newer cars dominate the roads and streets of my hometown. But until now, I still wonder ..... Popularity in Brazilian VW here in the Philippines, has become popular in another country? Old books and magazines and newspapers, I have not seen a VW Brasilia another country. Sometimes I come to the conclusion that this beautiful car is only in the Philippines. Am I wrong?

0 comments:

Post a Comment